Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Unfun Side of LARP Organisation

Well, it's not a bad part of organising a LARP but it certainly isn't the most entertaining part of it.  Basically what I'm talking about involves writing constitutions (based off the state's model constitution), updating the Facebook page which has most of my likely members, determining the various logistics of running the LARPs and considering how much revenue needs to be made to keep it afloat.  Not to mention the little details of determining who might like to join the management committee and what resources we might need to do so.

If anyone has any questions about what I've done so far and what kind of logistical questions I've had to ask myself, feel free to drop a comment on it.  Over the next few months I'll be putting up some articles on the process as well though the answers might not quite fit what you want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment