Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Musings on Masks: Episode 12

CAMPAIGN SUMMARY: James Paterson is seeking out the eugenicists who had slain his buddy whose New York branch was supposedly being investigated by Sydney Silvers.

EPISODE SUMMARY (Camraderie): Wherein James Paterson, Australian private investigator in New York, has been hired to investigate Sydney Silvers who went missing only a night or two ago but whose home was found ransacked by the receptionist.

EASTER EGGS: I feel like my acting skills were a little rough in this one up until about the midway point.  Did it seem like that to you?  Like Martha Collins seemed a little forced?  I like it towards the end.  And yes, I know, we linger quite awhile on the conversation but I am floating the possibility of her being one of his companions in Masks of Nyarlathotep so I need him to get to know her.

No comments:

Post a Comment