Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Verifications

I've gotten rid of forcing you to sign in and verify who you are to post any comments. It gets pretty quiet around here and even spam might liven up the place! I figure it might help get the odd lurker to say something as, at the moment, all I've got to gauge the popularity of certain articles are the blog stats but that only tells me about which were the most looked at - not which were the most interesting.

By the way, if there are any series that you'd like to see, or any articles that you really enjoyed and would like to see more of, here's a good place to mention it. I'll keep posting regardless but if you want to see more of the same, or something completely different, it always works best to mention it.

For example, I could always switch out WoD To Do with a Call of Cthulhu focused system, or Perfect Pathfinder series of articles, or what-not. Those are the only games I've played / ran with any degree of regularity, though, so if your interests are further afield, you'd be better off suggesting a genre or style.

No comments:

Post a Comment