Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mission Statement

This blog has been created so that others can access the articles, tips, and hints that I've compiled for my own pen-and-paper roleplaying games. I wrote them up so I wouldn't forget them or just so I can organise my thoughts so someone else might as well gain an advantage from them.

While I largely run Pathfinder and various World of Darkness games, I often take inspiration and advice from a multitude of games such as Call of Cthulhu and Kult-RPG. Heck, some of my articles will also be inspired by videogames that helped me cotton on to something that would help my storytelling. Every so often I'll link to an article from a writing forum (either mine or someone else's) as I've found that writer's guides are very helpful for world building and character design purposes.

Oh, I do generally ST / DM / GM but I'm occasionally a player so I will create the odd article from the player's eye view.

Feel free to comment on your ideas or suggestions or just to say hello!

1 comment: